Ask, We Hear You!
1. How do I book an event? Check out our form and pricing info on the 'Catering' tab. To call specific locations, Atlanta is (678) 722-0523 or for Tampa call (813) 253-3100. The company email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What are the dimensions of the donut wagon Length: 15' Width: 9' Height: 11'
3. How soon should I reserve the wagon? The sooner the better! Food truck season runs April to Dec. and it fills up!
4. What type of oil do you fry in? Canola Oil on the wagon and shortening in the shops.
5. Does your mix contain peanuts? No, however, our mix is prepared for us in a facility that may process nuts at some point. Chopped peanuts are a regular topping offering for our donuts. As such they are located on the topping tables and we cannot guarantee that they have not migrated during the topping process.
6. Do you offer gluten-free or vegan donuts? Vegan- yes. GF-not yet. We do understand there is a need and will work on an offering soon for GF.
7. Why can you only order 1 flavor for 4 donuts at the donut wagon Simply put, it adds significant wait times at events & the truck is built for speed. It takes longer for people to decide, then to take the order, and then for us to make it. deciding on more flavors. I promise we aren't mean people but put this in place so you wouldn't have extreme wait times. The same thing applies to our 16 and 24 count boxes in store. 16 count box you can get 4 flavors, 24 counts you can get 6 flavors when ordering in person. If you call ahead and give us notice you can pick more flavors :) Making them order is hard work!
8. Other allergies? Our regular donuts contain wheat gluten, dry milk, and egg yolks. Vegan donuts contain gluten but no animal products.
9. Are your donuts hot? We don't guarantee hot donuts but if your timing is right you may catch us making a fresh batch (like Krispy Kreme) :) In the shop, we make several small batches through the day for freshness and eliminating waste. We do decorate to order to maintain freshness in the toppings. Keep in mind, we stop making donuts about 30 mins before closing to get through what we have on hand.
10. Do you use the same fryer for vegan as your regular minis? Yes. This is b/c of the space constraints in our kitchens which leaves us no space for another fryer.
11. Do your vegan donuts have nuts? Nope. Same answer as question 5.
12. Are the vegan donuts also gluten-free? No they are not.
13. What type of flour is in your vegan? Wheat.
14. Why can we not have regular menu toppings on your vegan donut? To keep from our teams getting used to this and then making someone with allergies sick. It keeps from any cross contamination happening and it keeps my team and you safe.
15. Is there soy in the vegan mix? Yes.
16. When is vegan available? Currently Fri-Sun but happy to accommodate larger orders any other day as well so just ask us!
17. Can we preorder vegan? Yes! We prefer it. You can do so on our website and all the flavors available are listed